miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2012

Who Am I????

Hello! This is me, I'm Carlos Palomares I'm 30 ! And this is my  micro-biography!


Well what can I say ? I'm a engineer student from Urbe, I live in Maracaibo, I'm a graduated electronical technician from Cunibe!


I'm a owner o company named Woodfactory and I make woodcraft! And I also make piñatas, I have Piñatería with my younger brother!


I like almost all kind of music! but I hate the most in music is vallenato! The music I lake the most is electronic music!


I hate tomatoes the hurt me so bad! But I can eat theme as sauce on pasta and pizza!


I love hamburger pizza tequeños pastelitos cachapas cheese shawarma etc etc etc


My dream is to know greek culture and live there for a time.


I think English is very important. I listen to music and watch TV in English. i love to speack with friends from other countries and comunicate me with theme very well speaking english


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario